The Task Force of Leadership and Lifelong Learning has prepared the new digital Leadership Training Program for Women. The training program is beneficial for all our members and potential future members. The program was developed:
- To help BPW meet SDG 4: Quality Education
- To offer an affordable and high-quality leadership program developed by international women for international women
- To give our members something positive and constructive to start the year 2021
- To make digital networking around a relevant topic possible for all members and future members
- To help you as presidents with the development of leadership skills within your own team and organization
The member of our LLL Task Force Anu Viks has already informed you that we are preparing the new training program. Anu will be happy to answer all your questions.
Kindly distribute this information among your members!
Please check the enclosed flyer and our webpage: https://bpw-lll.weebly.com/ltw-online-training.html#
Thank you very much in advance for your support and do stay well!
Conny R Montague
Chair of the BPW Task Force Leadership and Lifelong Learning Europe
Please visit us on: https://bpw-lll.weebly.com
The International Federation of Business and Professional Women is an influential international network of business and professional women from about 90 countries in 5 continents with Consultative Status at ECOSOC/United Nations. Founded in 1930, BPW International develops the professional, leadership and business potential of women on all levels through our mentoring, networking, skill building and economic empowerment programs and projects around the world.