BE A BETTER LEADER - LEADERSHIP MASTERCLASS FOR WOMEN
- pe-la 22.–23.9.2023
- Suomenlinna, Helsinki, Finland
BPW Finland is inviting you to the leadership training for women in Helsinki. The training will take place on 22. -23.9.2023 in a beautiful, historical, and inspiring surroundings in Suomenlinna, Helsinki. The training will be organized by BPW Finland in cooperation with BPW Europe working group “Learning for leadership”.
This Women's Leadership course will help women both in current or future leadership positions to develop their interpersonal and professional skills as well as increase self-confidence by taking a fresh look at strength, goals and effective behavior. We also look at the challenges that women face at the workplace.
The topics include:
- Leadership styles and transformational leadership
- Your strength as female leaders, especially in a hybrid world
- Effective communication and presentation skills for female leaders
- Self-care and resilience for female leaders
- Modern ways of looking at motivation and engagement of both yourself as leader and your team
- Inclusive Leadership: Know your bias and the shortcuts in your brain
- Learn the tools for including diverse team
- High performing teams- building and developing- what great leaders do differently
This leadership training is targeted for both members of BPW but also other powerful women who want to be better leaders but possibly future members of BPW as well.
Member Early bird price until 30.6.2023 EUR 450
Member price after 30.6.2023, until 25.8.2023 EUR 550
Non-member early bird price until 30.6.2023 EUR 550
Non-member price after 30.6.2023, until 25.8.2023 EUR 650
If you are not a member but want to join please contact BPW Finland,
Prices include the training, transportation by ferry from Kauppatori, Helsinki, lunches and coffees.
Radisson RED which will be opened in June 2023
We have agreed the room price of
EUR 119 / 1 pers standard
EUR 139 / 2 persons standard
Please book the room directly from the hotel using the reference BPW23.
DAY 1 10:00-18:00
DAY 2 9:00-16:15
Please note that ferry ride will take 15 minutes.
More information of the evening program and overall schedule will follow.
You are warmly welcome!